Monday, October 12, 2009

Blue and Green is one of my absolute favorite color combinations! It is a great look on any color of eyes but especially nice on brown eyes!










Limey Blues
Today I went for a lime green look and opted to add some blue. I like the way it came out, but my camera never seems to be able to pick up the depth of the colors, it usually comes out looking unblended but in real life it is really well blended, I just guess I need to keep playing with the settings until I get it right.
I used my 88 pallate for this look, the sky blue in the tear duct area top and bottom, a medium blue in the middle and teal for the outer corner. I used Heavenly Naturals Lemy Lime for the area above the crease and Honesty for the highlight.
On Face Heavenly Naturals 4 in 1 foundation in Nude
On Cheeks HN lip & cheek tint in Guava








No comments:

Post a Comment