Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Plumtastic















So I am loving all of the colors from the new Virtue collection, especially the plums.
I love wearing purples since my eyes are green purple is one of the best colors for me. Thank goodness that purple is one of the few colors that look fantastic on all colors of eyes.


I have been way too busy lately to do a live tutorial for YouTube, so I decided to do a quick slideshow one. My camera for some reason washes out all the color though, so the way the makeup looks in real life dose not come out in photos, grrrr
Anyhow on face
Heavenly Naturals 4 in 1 foundation
Blushin 15
On Eyes
Creativity
Purity
Happiness
Awareness
Heavenly Naturals liquid eyeliner in black
Mascara

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo pretty! I especially like Purity! You have so much talent!

    ReplyDelete